We hope you will find this website helpful. Not only do we want you to have information about King's Way, but we hope that this resource section will be a help to you in your personal walk of faith. For this reason we've provided some links to helpful resources around the web. You can use the drop-down links to access these sites. May they be a blessing to you, and we look forward to seeing you at our next worship service at King's Way Christian Center
Berean School of the Bible Study Group at King's Way
King's Way Christian Center is now a Global University approved Berean School of the Bible Study Group
We are pleased to announce that King's Way Christian Center will serve as a Facilitated Study Group for Berean School of the Bible. Berean School of the Bible (BSB) is the division of Global University which promotes biblical training, specifically to meet educational requirements for those wishing to become credentialed ministers with the Assemblies of God. King's Way Christian Center is an Assemblies of God church.
Our Current Course
The course we will be studying together will be "Christ in the Synoptic Gospels." (This is course number BIB114). Pastor Dan will order your materials once you have completed this registration process and are a part of the King's Way Christian Center Study Group.
Where Do I Start?
If you wish to be part of this Study Group, you must do the following:
- Consider which of these educational objectives you desire:
To take courses in order to work toward ministerial credentials with the Assemblies of God.
To learn more about the Bible in order to grow in your faith, without desiring ministerial credentials.
- For BOTH of these above objectives, you will need to go to the Global University website. You may then "Enroll" so that you may order the class materials. Please note, that if your desire is to get college credit and a degree from Global University, such as a Bachelor's degreee, then you should NOT enroll in the Berean School of the Bible but instead contact Global University in order to enroll in one of their degree programs. Otherwise, if enrolling in Berean School of the Bible for your own personal growth or to pursue Assemblies of God ministerial credentials, please continue on in these instructions and this process.
- VERY IMPORTANT - When you enroll in Berean School of the Bible, through Global University, MAKE SURE YOU INDICATE THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE A PART OF THE KING'S WAY CHRISTIAN CENTER STUDY GROUP! This is under the enrollment form's "Permission to release records" section. The district is the Peninsular-Florida district. Please feel free to contact Berean School of the Bible (Global University) if you have questions. They will be very helpful and can answer questions about their program more completely.
- Begin to read your materials and bring them with you to the study group. We will have presentations, worsheets, discussion, and several other dynamic ways to help you in your study as you work toward these goals and grow in your faith.
- Please let Pastor Dan know you will be coming to the study group!
When Do We Meet?
Once you let Pastor Dan know that you have registered with Berean School of the Bible, you will receive an e-mail response regarding the specifics of the current course and dates for the Study Group meetings.
What Is Next?
Go to the Berean School of the Bible section of the Global University website and register at https://www.globaluniversity.edu/berean_application.cfm
Please note that clicking the above link will open a new browser window
Enroll - Make sure to enroll in the King's Way Study Group - under "Permission To Release Records" on the application form - Name of Study Group - King's Way Christian Center, Cape Coral, FL.
We will order the course for you, and you may then reimburse King's Way the $100 for this class and the textbook.
Please send an e-mail to Pastor Dan to let him know you have enrolled.